Go further in your academic career
Aspire2 International offer scholarships to diligent, high-performing students who want to go further in their academic studies! Scholarships are offered to students who maintain a 100% attendance record, achieve high grades in their programmes’ assessments, and who are courteous, respectful, and proactive in class. A range of scholarship options are available based on programme and location. A scholarship from Aspire2 International is an asset to any student’s record, and it is a chance to study and stay in New Zealand for longer.
Aspire2 International is proud to advise that we have a limited number of special partial scholarships available for those affected by redundancies due to the impact of Covid 19 on their employment
New Zealand based International Students
Aspire2 International is proud to offer partial scholarships to Business, Information Technology, Technology Management, Hospitality Management and Culinary Arts. The number of scholarships is limited and is based on academic merit and attendance.
Female in Technology Scholarship
Women are underrepresented in the technology sector, A2i offers partial scholarships to female students who demonstrate a passion and talent for Technology.
Terms & Conditions
- The number of new partial scholarships to be awarded is determined annually, Aspire2 International reserves the right to add, change adjust or remove scholarships at any time
- Scholarships will be offered on a contestable basis to applicants who demonstrate a passion and talent for any programme available
- The partial scholarship consists of the tuition fee for the chosen available certificate or diploma program.
- The applicant must be an international student (non-resident)
- The scholarship is awarded on the basis that the student has met the entry requirements for the intended programme and meets Immigration New Zealand requirements for a Student Visa
- Applicant has completed study in NZ from an approved institution.
Condition of scholarship:
- The award will go directly into the applicants ‘s tuition fees
- The scholarship may not be transferred to another applicant or held with any other fees or scholarships.
Talk to us!
You can either:
- Complete and submit the inquiry form – you’ll receive a reply within 12 hours
- Email the Year 2 team directly at [email protected]
- Visit a campus reception to book an appointment
We are here to help you! Chat one-on-one with a helpful, friendly Aspire2 International staff member who can answer any questions or queries you might have.