Study for an extra year at Aspire2 International
Are you interested in
- Staying in New Zealand for longer?
- Becoming more employable?
- Opening study pathways in New Zealand or abroad?
- An affordable option to upskill and get better qualifications?
If you answered “yes” to any of these questions, then read more about how studying for an extra year at Aspire2 International, for just a little bit more time and cost, can do so much for for you and your future!
* If you have already passed the test, please ensure that your results are still valid on the date that your Year Two study begins.
Please note that Internal testing results are no longer valid.
If you need to sit a test, book in advance to ensure you receive your results before completing level 5.
Submit results with your: Full name, DOB, and Student ID number to [email protected]
** Payment can be done via online bank transfer, bank cheque (recommended) , bank deposit, EFTPOS and/or bank international telegraphic transfer o International fee transfers may take up to 10 working days. o Allow another 2 working days for the issue of your Fee Receipt (you will need it to apply for new visa) o If you make bank cheque or pay by card on campus, we can usually issue the fee receipt within 48 hours